West African contract success as further growth targeted
Maritime Developments has delivered a two-track tensioner for a project in Cameroon.
The order for the 15-tonne tensioner was placed by a global oil and gas operator for steel pipe and umbilical installation projects.
A further three orders for similar tensioners have been awarded as part of a larger order for back deck equipment for projects at a major installation contractors’ operations in South America.
The deals signal a growing industry recognition of the diverse benefits of the innovative Maritime Developments top loading tensioner, with its small footprint and ability to pivot the top track out of the firing line.
George Mackintosh, operations director at Maritime Developments, said: “This project once again highlights our continued success internationally. There is tremendous scope for companies to tap into our expertise and in-house capability for a variety of global projects.”
- January 2024Preparation is key to a long life subsea
- January 2024Forward thinking with Holland
- January 2024Ensuring peak performance for FPSO and platform owners in 2024
- December 2023Reducing the risk of cable failures
- December 2023Fast-track cable replacement for offshore wind farm