Subsea Expo 2016: Inspiring smart conversations
MDL welcomed visitors to Subsea Expo 2016 with big presence and bright ideas for smarter flex-lay operations.
Exhibiting for the fifth consecutive year at the world’s largest subsea exhibition, the company brought onto its stand a control van, which recently took part in the first North Sea riser installation performed by the MDL portable vertical lay system (PVLS).
But maybe more importantly, the spacious stand provided a platform for numerous discussions on how flex-lay operations can be done more efficiently and cheaply.
For a recap of MDL’s Subsea Expo 2016, watch the video below.
- January 2024Preparation is key to a long life subsea
- January 2024Forward thinking with Holland
- January 2024Ensuring peak performance for FPSO and platform owners in 2024
- December 2023Reducing the risk of cable failures
- December 2023Fast-track cable replacement for offshore wind farm