Paul Lawrie swings by MDL stand at Subsea 2013
Open winner Paul Lawrie was guest of honour at the Maritime Developments exhibition stand that ‘putt’ the rest in the shade
Mr Lawrie, winner of the famous Claret Jug in 1999, visited the company’s stand at Subsea 2013 at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
The Aberdeen-based golfer was on hand to pass tips to visitors as well as successfully taking on the putting challenge on the stand.
Derek Smith, CEO at Maritime Developments, said: “It was tremendous of Paul to take time out of his busy schedule to visit us. He passed on his advice to guests and impressively passed our putting challenge at the first time of asking. The golf challenge was a huge success for us. As well as finding new business, events like these should be about having fun and engaging with clients, potential clients and other business contacts.”
“Subsea 2013 was a success for MDL and we’ll be back again next year.”
- November 2022Delivering electric duo for Brazil
- November 2022Lifting the lid on AME at international crane event
- November 2022MDL spread carries out North Sea cable lay
- October 2022The key role of risk in an innovation culture
- September 2022UK and Norway: partners in progress