Paul Lawrie swings by MDL stand at Subsea 2013
Open winner Paul Lawrie was guest of honour at the Maritime Developments exhibition stand that ‘putt’ the rest in the shade
Mr Lawrie, winner of the famous Claret Jug in 1999, visited the company’s stand at Subsea 2013 at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
The Aberdeen-based golfer was on hand to pass tips to visitors as well as successfully taking on the putting challenge on the stand.
Derek Smith, CEO at Maritime Developments, said: “It was tremendous of Paul to take time out of his busy schedule to visit us. He passed on his advice to guests and impressively passed our putting challenge at the first time of asking. The golf challenge was a huge success for us. As well as finding new business, events like these should be about having fun and engaging with clients, potential clients and other business contacts.”
“Subsea 2013 was a success for MDL and we’ll be back again next year.”
- January 2024Preparation is key to a long life subsea
- January 2024Forward thinking with Holland
- January 2024Ensuring peak performance for FPSO and platform owners in 2024
- December 2023Reducing the risk of cable failures
- December 2023Fast-track cable replacement for offshore wind farm