Maritime Developments continued expansion
Maritime Developments, the back-deck specialist, has secured additional land with a view to expanding its Peterhead operational base.
The company has acquired further acreage next to its facility in the town’s Wilson Street.
The current base has 3,000 sq ft of workshop and manufacturing space, and 12,000 sq ft of standing yard. The new area will provide an additional 4,500 sq ft for the business.Work is expected to start in the next few weeks. A workshop is to house an upgraded Maritime Developments machine shop and facilitate continued expansion in the fabrication and maintenance areas. All planning approvals have been granted.
- January 2023Bespoke recovery assembly for Subsea7 PLSVs
- January 2023The Queen’s Award has come home
- January 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- January 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement
- December 2022Turnkey transpooling package for PRIO