Lochnagar fundraiser for Paul Lawrie Foundation
Nine members of the Maritime Developments team raised £1,700 for the Paul Lawrie Foundation with a walk in beautiful Lochnagar.
The 16-mile trek, which took in Loch Muick and Glas Allt falls, was completed in six hours, with chief executive officer Derek Smith and his colleagues returning to Ballater for a well-earned rest.
Derek said: “As well as raising funds for a worthy cause, it was also a terrific team building exercise and something we will look to do again in the future.”
For more information visit paullawriefoundation.co.uk
- November 2022Delivering electric duo for Brazil
- November 2022Lifting the lid on AME at international crane event
- November 2022MDL spread carries out North Sea cable lay
- October 2022The key role of risk in an innovation culture
- September 2022UK and Norway: partners in progress