Largest contract to date for MDL
Maritime Developments (MDL) has secured its largest contract to date
MDL will provide a 400-tonne reel drive system with track to handle multiple reels for a client’s operations in the North Sea and Brazil.
George Mackintosh, operations director at Maritime Developments, said: “This is a significant contract for Maritime Developments and one that again highlights our capability to deliver large-scale subsea solutions.
“The reel drive system is one of many products that we provide for client projects. We’ve grown through repeat business and expect to secure additional contracts in the near future.”
This latest contract is expected to create three jobs initially, with a further five posts created by the end of the year. MDL currently has a team of 29.
- March 2023MDL supports DOF offshore Gabon
- March 2023Innovation – your best transferrable skill
- February 2023New appointment sets foothold in Brazil
- February 2023MDL supports TFMC SURF campaign in the Med
- February 2023A perfect score for MDL Apprentices
SHOW MORE ARTICLESNews Archive