MDL awarded California pipelay job
Maritime Developments has been awarded a steel pipe handling project in shallow water on the US West Coast.
The project will utilise MDL’s 25Te, 2-track tensioner (MDL TTS-2/140) to handle an 8” steel pipe as part of a horizontal directional drilling project (HDD). MDL personnel will be on-site to provide project support and operation of the tensioner.
The project is set to install 1.9km (1.2 mile) of pipe and conclude in the summer.
- January 2024Preparation is key to a long life subsea
- January 2024Forward thinking with Holland
- January 2024Ensuring peak performance for FPSO and platform owners in 2024
- December 2023Reducing the risk of cable failures
- December 2023Fast-track cable replacement for offshore wind farm