MDL awarded California pipelay job
Maritime Developments has been awarded a steel pipe handling project in shallow water on the US West Coast.
The project will utilise MDL’s 25Te, 2-track tensioner (MDL TTS-2/140) to handle an 8” steel pipe as part of a horizontal directional drilling project (HDD). MDL personnel will be on-site to provide project support and operation of the tensioner.
The project is set to install 1.9km (1.2 mile) of pipe and conclude in the summer.
- January 2023Bespoke recovery assembly for Subsea7 PLSVs
- January 2023The Queen’s Award has come home
- January 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- January 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement
- December 2022Turnkey transpooling package for PRIO