West African contract success as further growth targeted
Maritime Developments has delivered a two-track tensioner for a project in Cameroon.
The order for the 15-tonne tensioner was placed by a global oil and gas operator for steel pipe and umbilical installation projects.
A further three orders for similar tensioners have been awarded as part of a larger order for back deck equipment for projects at a major installation contractors’ operations in South America.
The deals signal a growing industry recognition of the diverse benefits of the innovative Maritime Developments top loading tensioner, with its small footprint and ability to pivot the top track out of the firing line.
George Mackintosh, operations director at Maritime Developments, said: “This project once again highlights our continued success internationally. There is tremendous scope for companies to tap into our expertise and in-house capability for a variety of global projects.”
- abril 2023MDL fast-tracks spoolbase support
- fevereiro 2023New appointment sets foothold in Brazil
- fevereiro 2023A perfect score for MDL Apprentices
- janeiro 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- janeiro 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement