Maritime Developments launches equipment hire service
Mike Gaskin, commercial director at Maritime Developments, said the business was responding to heightened demand for its products and services, not only in the North Sea but also in West Africa, North America and Asia.
He said: “We’ve continued to grow the business organically and the launch of an equipment hire business stream was a natural step. We design and manufacture the full range of back-deck equipment, so we have the capability in-house. We also have the ability to install the equipment and maintain it, if required.”
Maritime Developments has completed a 400-tonne reel drive system to join its rental fleet. Additionally, an 8.6m reel and a 300-tonne safe-working load, spreader beam for lifting reels is available.
The hire fleet will include a 50-tonne radius chute, powerpacks and a small crane with a 50-tonne 4-track tensioner targeted for the market in Q2-2014.
Maritime Developments can also provide personnel as well as equipment for onshore and offshore equipment projects.
- abril 2023MDL fast-tracks spoolbase support
- fevereiro 2023New appointment sets foothold in Brazil
- fevereiro 2023A perfect score for MDL Apprentices
- janeiro 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- janeiro 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement