Maritime Developments exhibits at Subsea 2012 in Aberdeen
Maritime Developments, the back-deck equipment specialist for the subsea industry, is highlighting its capabilities at the Subsea 2012 event at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre on February 8 & 9 (2012).
Maritime Developments delivers bespoke engineering solutions for back-deck equipment used in the oil, gas and renewables sectors. It designs, manufactures, delivers and supports a range of solutions including pipelay tensioners, reel drive systems, overboard chutes, control systems, spoolers, level winders, compensators and bespoke back-deck solutions.
The company will have a 33:1 scale model of its new 500-tonne reel drive system on its stand and, outside the AECC, it will be exhibiting a 10-tonne, two-track electronic pipelay tensioner.
Maritime Developments will be exhibiting at Stand C43 at Subsea 2012.
- abril 2023MDL fast-tracks spoolbase support
- fevereiro 2023New appointment sets foothold in Brazil
- fevereiro 2023A perfect score for MDL Apprentices
- janeiro 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- janeiro 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement
SHOW MORE ARTICLESNews Archive