Largest contract to date for MDL
Maritime Developments (MDL) has secured its largest contract to date
MDL will provide a 400-tonne reel drive system with track to handle multiple reels for a client’s operations in the North Sea and Brazil.
George Mackintosh, operations director at Maritime Developments, said: “This is a significant contract for Maritime Developments and one that again highlights our capability to deliver large-scale subsea solutions.
“The reel drive system is one of many products that we provide for client projects. We’ve grown through repeat business and expect to secure additional contracts in the near future.”
This latest contract is expected to create three jobs initially, with a further five posts created by the end of the year. MDL currently has a team of 29.
- abril 2023MDL fast-tracks spoolbase support
- fevereiro 2023New appointment sets foothold in Brazil
- fevereiro 2023A perfect score for MDL Apprentices
- janeiro 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- janeiro 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement
SHOW MORE ARTICLESNews Archive