MDL awarded California pipelay job
Maritime Developments has been awarded a steel pipe handling project in shallow water on the US West Coast.
The project will utilise MDL’s 25Te, 2-track tensioner (MDL TTS-2/140) to handle an 8” steel pipe as part of a horizontal directional drilling project (HDD). MDL personnel will be on-site to provide project support and operation of the tensioner.
The project is set to install 1.9km (1.2 mile) of pipe and conclude in the summer.
- abril 2023MDL fast-tracks spoolbase support
- fevereiro 2023New appointment sets foothold in Brazil
- fevereiro 2023A perfect score for MDL Apprentices
- janeiro 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- janeiro 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement
SHOW MORE ARTICLESNews Archive