Bringing Red Arrows back to Peterhead skies
Sky is the limit for this year's Peterhead Scottish Week with the return of the world-famous performers, supported by MDL.
The Royal Air Force aerobatic team will perform during the Peterhead Scottish Week on 21 July 2021. This will be the first time the Red Arrows have returned to Peterhead skies since 2018.
In a post on the event's Fecebook page Chairperson Karen Day said:
“The Scottish Week committee have worked hard to secure the display and are deligthed to welcome the team back. It’s great news and it will be something wonderful to look forward to - let’s be honest it’s been a pretty dull 17 months!
"We would also like to thank enormously our sponsors of the event Peterhead Port Authority, ASCO and Maritime Developments Limited. Without their generosity the display would have not been possible.”
The traditionally annual event has run since 1962 as a week of summer entertainment for the whole family. Following a fully virtual gala in 2020 due to the COVID pandemic, this year's programme will be a blend of online and outdoor activities.
- abril 2023MDL fast-tracks spoolbase support
- fevereiro 2023New appointment sets foothold in Brazil
- fevereiro 2023A perfect score for MDL Apprentices
- janeiro 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- janeiro 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement