MDL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MDL may occasionally change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
With the exception of ‘cookies’ (see below), there is no other information collected from you while simply browsing our website.
By registering on our website or sending us an enquiry, you voluntarily share with us the following information:
- name and job title
- company name
- contact information including email address
- country of residence and details about your enquiry, if applicable
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To keep a recordof users interested in our products and services. When sending us an enquiry, you consent to sharing your information with MDL (strictly for business purposes) and will be automatically added to our contacts’ database and may be contacted in the future by a named MDL employee strictly for business purposes.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails (e-newsletters) about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you had provided.
- You are not automatically enrolled onto our e-newsletter distribution list when you register on the website, unless you opt-in by ticking the consent box within the registration form. If you had chosen not to subscribe to the e-newsletter but would like to be added to the distribution list, you can email us using the details in the footer. You can also withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us.
If you are a registered website user, we also record what pages you visited while logged in – this allows us to better understand your requirements for the services that MDL provides. This data is deleted automatically after 38 months.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in line with the latest legislation.
This site uses ‘cookies’ only to count visitors to our pages. Cookies are used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor to our website, and to count visits and page views to the site. No personal or confidential information is stored in the cookie.
For example, a user’s viewing preferences might be stored in a persistent cookie so that when they revisit the website they don’t have to re-enter their preferences.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will not be added to our e-newsletter distribution list unless you tick the consent box
- If you had already enrolled onto the distribution list, you can unsubscribe by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button on the bottom of every MDL e-newsletter
- Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Unsubscribe in the title to be manually removed from the distribution list.
We will keep your business contact details on our CRM system for future reference, in case we needed to contact you regarding a strictly business matter. We will store this data indefinitely, or until it is clear you no longer work at the company with whose email address your record has been associated on our database.
We will not sell, distribute or in any other way share your personal information with third parties unless we are required do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us on email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address in the footer. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.