MDL AME delivers CTU control system
MDL Asset Maintenance & Engineering has delivered a hydraulic control system for a Clevis Tensioning System used on an FSO in Cameroon.
This was a fast-track project, with the hydraulic control system being designed and manufactured
within a six-week timescale.
The scope covered complete Project Management and Engineering of a hydraulic control system for Clevis Tensioning Units (CTUs) including hydraulic design, component supply, manufacture, and the completion of a System Integration Test at an onshore facility.
The design included the refurbishment and modification of an MDL ex-rental HPU and installation of an integrated control panel, as well as tensioner control panels mounted on each of the Clevis Tensioning Unit assemblies.
This was followed by deployment offshore Cameroon with operational support by expert MDL personnel.
- January 2023Bespoke recovery assembly for Subsea7 PLSVs
- January 2023The Queen’s Award has come home
- January 2023MDL AME delivers maintenance and training package for APAC
- January 2023MDL upgraded tensioner drives SURF replacement
- December 2022Turnkey transpooling package for PRIO