A sparkling fundraiser for Charlie House
The children’s charity welcomed around 300 guests to their first annual Fizz & Fashion Friday event in 3 years - raising over £13,000 towards their work.
This was the seventh Fizz & Fashion afternoon, which had been postponed twice due to COVID-19 restrictions - and MDL was a proud sponsor of this year's event.
The guests enjoyed an afternoon of entertainment and fashion, alongside fundraising activities in support of the charity's Big Build Appeal - an £8million initiative to build a dedicated support centre in Aberdeen.
Charlie House supports babies, children and young people with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions, together with their families, in the North-east of Scotland. All funds raised from the event will go directly to Charlie House and the families they support.
To learn more about the charity and how to contribute, visit their website: https://www.charliehouse.org.uk
- January 2024Preparation is key to a long life subsea
- January 2024Forward thinking with Holland
- January 2024Ensuring peak performance for FPSO and platform owners in 2024
- December 2023Reducing the risk of cable failures
- December 2023Fast-track cable replacement for offshore wind farm