£1,000 raised for RNLI at Maritime Developments’ event
The company raised funds in support of its charity of choice, the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) as part of its anniversary celebrations.
The fundraiser featured in the company’s 15th anniversary hog roast which took place at Maritime Developments’ electrical workshop.
The proceeds from the afternoon’s activities, including an ice bucket challenge, a prize raffle and Formula 1 and golf simulators, totalled £1,000.
The sum will go towards day-to-day lifeboat operations and maintenance at the RNLI’s Peterhead base.
Alastair Wilson, lifeboat mechanic at RNLI Peterhead, said: “It’s always good to be working with a local company and to see it thrive.
“It’s a very big operation that they’re running and they’re doing an absolutely sterling job. We’re grateful for the support shown by Maritime Developments.”
- March 2023MDL supports DOF offshore Gabon
- March 2023Innovation – your best transferrable skill
- February 2023New appointment sets foothold in Brazil
- February 2023MDL supports TFMC SURF campaign in the Med
- February 2023A perfect score for MDL Apprentices
SHOW MORE ARTICLESNews Archive