MDL Consultancy Service
Performance: made to measure
Creating tailored back-deck packages of technical performance, integration, reliability, efficiency and safety.
MDL in-house engineering team comprises of design, structural and project engineers, who devise solutions fully customised to suit project requirements, providing the best efficiencies available on the market.
Tap into our creative expert talent to maximise returns from your project - or help you win it.
The Delivery team consists of Project Engineers experienced in delivery of equipment and services to Tier 1 contractors in global basins.
The team oversees project delivery throughout engineering, manufacture, assembly and testing.
- Offshore mobilisation and onsite engineering support
- Package and project engineering for new-build equipment, upgrades and dry docking
- Lift planning and method statements
- Structural mobilisation support
- Detailed procedures, O&M manuals, risk assessments and FMECA
The Equipment Engineering and Design team consists of a structural/naval engineering team, supplemented by discipline engineers from throughout the business such as mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, controls and automation.
- Design and analysis works for bespoke offshore/marine equipment
- Class approval management
- Vessel permanent and temporary works design
- Comprehensive vessel integration solutions
- Vessel underdeck analysis and underdeck strengthening solutions
- Concept development and FEED equipment design
- Feasibility studies
The Design Draughting team supports all areas of the business including the Rentals team during mobilisations of equipment on a multitude of vessels throughout the world.
- High-quality 3D visualisations and modelling, animations and storyboards
- Detailed manufacturing drawings for machining, fabrication and assembly
- General arrangement, set up, vessel layout and sea-fastening drawings